|The colorful festival of Holi is here…It’s time to feast on delicious gujjia’s, lip smacking kanji and awesome thandai…Yummy!!! The thought of these delicacies make my mouth water…So on Holi I am going to forget about the word calories and indulge my self in the bliss of food and play with colors and Pichkari’s all day 😀 I am sure you are going to do the same!!!
Holi is one of the most beautiful and colorful of all festivals.It symbolizes the begining of Spring and the end of all evil. It is lively, fun and vibrant. To enjoy the Holi festival to the maximum, it is important that we have a safe holi. Here are a few safety tips for holi that I think are most important.
Holi Safety Tips:
- Play safe. Don’t get to boisterous and do not let others to be rude on you.
- Discourage your friends to play Holi with eggs, mud or gutter water. Never turn a blind eye to such unclean ways of celebration…there is no fun in being dirty 🙂
- The best option would be to play with natural home made colors. Your skin and hair will not feel tampered with the use of skin friendly natural products.You can buy Eco friendly and organic colors too which are readily available in the market
- Make sure that your face is well moisturized before and after the play.
- Apply thick coating of paint on your nails- both in fingers and toes so that they remain protected.Oil your hair well, so that color doesn’t stick on your hair and can be washed off easily later.Cover your hair. Make use of hat or caps to protect your hair
- Make sure that powder or any other product does not get inside your eyes. Use a sunglass to protect your eyes from a misfire of color filled darts or water jets.
- Use dental caps to save your teeth from any unwanted stains.
- Put on your worst clothes so that you won’t have to take on the hassles of an immediate washing
- When traveling keep the car windows thoroughly shut.
- DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE…there is no worse way to endanger your life..
- Keep handy pain killers, anti-oxidants, anti-allergic tablets. It never hurts to be ready for any mishap.
Have a super fantastic and safe holi…I too will enjoy myself to the hilt. Talk to you next week with all the Holi stories 🙂
Radio Mirchi Webgirl
Twitter – http://twitter.com/mirchiwebgirl